Search Results
Read Post 1:10 AM on 07-Jun-2021
 SkiFreak
This month is make a dirt map, last month was make an ice map, and the month before was make a mixed surface map. These themes are all uninteresting to me personally, I am sure some people like them, but they are all very similar and 3 in a row which...

Read Post 8:11 PM on 06-Jun-2021
 r_teroor
To play maps from the community you will need at least the 10e version. Then you can play it in local mode.

Read Post 3:44 PM on 06-Jun-2021
 Bladerunner78

Read Post 3:03 PM on 06-Jun-2021
 Gilli
GG guys. :) Was a really fun comp. I did not at all expect to get 2nd on my first ever 90mc. Thank you for organizing 400 and thanks to the judges. :)

Read Post 3:00 PM on 06-Jun-2021
 skybaxrider»UD
Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who helped to make this edition possible! :gold: 29090 by Clearvision :silver: 29085 by Gilli :bronze: 29080 by Enysado 1. Eudoxus, 45.0 pts 2. Left oof, 40.5 pts 3. Vultures, 39.0 pts...

Read Post 12:18 PM on 06-Jun-2021
  SkyLinerAka
Hey i wanna also say something to it and dont get me wrong pls Shyin. In second, I think the MTC staff should be replaced, at least a part of it and have at least 2 people to post the message and choose the theme. First of all a bit harsh but...

Read Post 11:54 AM on 06-Jun-2021
 Ozon
The thing that in my opinion is absolutely worry full is deleting critics instead of discussing it. In the thread of the April MTC some people did criticize the theme choice. But instead of discussing it, a lot of these posts were deleted. I agree...

Read Post 11:42 AM on 06-Jun-2021
 Gilli
The thing that in my opinion is absolutely worry full is deleting critics instead of discussing it. In the thread of the April MTC some people did criticize the theme choice. But instead of discussing it, a lot of these posts were deleted. https...

Read Post 11:31 AM on 06-Jun-2021
 Ozon
Hey Shyin, I have replied to your feedback in a new feedback thread for the MTC's.

Read Post 11:30 AM on 06-Jun-2021
 Ozon
This is a reply to a post by Shyin. Hey Shyin, thanks for your detailed feedback. We will make use of some of your points to make the MTC better in the future. I wanna touch on some of your points, though, so there's no misunderstandings. :P...