Search Results
Read Post 2:48 PM on 09-Jun-2021
 lucolf
Hello guys :) I just created my second map and I quite like it. But I wonder what others might think about it. So please check it out, if you have some spare time https://trackmania.exchange/maps/30393/wurststrasse-2021 Let me know, what you...

Read Post 12:35 PM on 09-Jun-2021
  SkyLinerAka
The Idea of Bonus/Penalty Points As something like this used to be standalone MTC-Theme, I'm not too sure about it's current implementation. I'll be using examples from the June2021 MTC. ... says: +5pts -Add a beautiful image into your map thumbna...

Read Post 11:19 AM on 09-Jun-2021
 Yorsh
Hey all, I don't participate much so my opinion doesn't really matter, but here it is anyway : "Built with X surface" is kind of uninteresting to me, as I don't need the MTC to build a dirt map. I mean I would do one eventually with or without th...

Read Post 10:38 AM on 09-Jun-2021
 _firestorrm
Restriction in Themes Desire for a more restrictive theme. As Sky Freak said, it's about balance. You could technically argue both ways, that a restrictive theme can support creativity by forcing you to try new things, but a very "easy" theme can...

Read Post 10:32 AM on 09-Jun-2021
 Bladerunner78
maybe a theme you can only use 2 different blocks and every start finish and cp block too only with vanilla items , blockmixing is allowed ^^ or a theme you cant use the same block or item 2 times in a row :/ or build a map in 3x3 or maybe 4x4...

Read Post 3:25 AM on 09-Jun-2021
 SkiFreak
For me it's less of having a restrictive theme and more about having more variety in the themes. The problem isn't that this month's theme was "build with X surface", the problem is that it's the third month in a row where that has been the case.

Read Post 12:35 AM on 09-Jun-2021
 skybaxrider»UD
To everyone who posted critique and suggestions, thank you! :$ As Ozon mentioned before, the whole TMX team is currently engaged in discussions on this topic and your thoughts are leading the conversation. We are taking this very seriously. So on...

Read Post 11:32 PM on 08-Jun-2021
 brZacca
Hello guys, i'm having this problem while trying to resize a ramp, it happens with other blocks too, there's this kind of "frame" that is static and I can't move or do anything with it, is there anything that I can do to fix this, or is this norma...

Read Post 10:38 PM on 08-Jun-2021
 Zai
I don't want to be rude but i agree with shyin when he said this MTC April Theme : Mixing Styles - Make a Mix map please, we don't have enough mixed maps in this new Trackmania. MTC May Theme : Drive Like A Penguin - Make an Ice map because player...

Read Post 10:16 PM on 08-Jun-2021
 skybaxrider»UD
gg, thanks! :$ and a well deserved second place!