Search Results
Read Post 5:18 PM on 07-Jun-2021
 Gilli
I usually don't use the tmx discord and i didn't see an official statement that mtc related post should only be made on discord . Imo a forum should be there to discuss things, but could be a me thing again as well. I was not talking about the "y...

Read Post 4:52 PM on 07-Jun-2021
  SkyLinerAka
Just to address this real quick, i basically posted the same screenshot you did. In my opinion no forum posts that are not against the rules should be deleted and thats why i made that statement. Plus for me the post firestorrm made was clearly a cri...

Read Post 4:43 PM on 07-Jun-2021
 Gilli
Oof okay seems like you really wanna go that way? Okay First of all in June nothing got deleted i can see all Deleted Messages. No Criticism got deleted i love to see this fake news from you Ski_Freak. And in April Just this got deleted which is...

Read Post 3:05 PM on 07-Jun-2021
  SkyLinerAka
Funfact While people complaining here about the Themes We have more people joining this MTC's than the other ones before :smirk:

Read Post 3:01 PM on 07-Jun-2021
  SkyLinerAka
I will answere again for you guys. Comment About time of the result My Job is electrician , i drive sometimes out of nowhere for 1week away and no i just know this 2 days before i drive away what happen in february. Do you dont think that other p...

Read Post 10:42 AM on 07-Jun-2021
 Newtron
This is an easy to learn, flowy track that combines ice, tarmac and dirt with the special feature of ice-slide-reactor-boost-turnarounds, that work completely consistently and are really fun once you figure them out ;) 29429

Read Post 8:58 AM on 07-Jun-2021
 One Word DT
Hi Any chance you could also put all the 2x1 arrows on 4x1 signs? Thanks!

Read Post 8:14 AM on 07-Jun-2021
 One Word DT
As someone who recently came back to TM after not having uploaded a map since 2009-2011 I can't say anything about the TMNF/TM20 transition period, so I'm just gonna tell my experience for the last 2-3 months. Judging Compared to what I was use...

Read Post 2:10 AM on 07-Jun-2021
 svbg869

Read Post 1:39 AM on 07-Jun-2021
 Zai