Search Results
Read Post 5:08 PM on 04-Apr-2021
 Enysado

Read Post 5:00 PM on 04-Apr-2021
 skybaxrider»UD
Theme Reveal Welcome to the 9MC! The basic rules are covered in this forum post: https://trackmania.exchange/threads/167?postid=10642 Theme: Hardhats Required! :build: Build a map where the top of your car contacts a hard surface at least...

Read Post 3:41 PM on 04-Apr-2021
 andresaguado
OK, thanks a lot for your reply, it is all clear now :cool: And sorry for being so dumb :'( , but where is exactly that (?) symbol you mention?. I have seen that symbol, for example, close to the "map tags" and it displays an explanation of the m...

Read Post 2:50 PM on 04-Apr-2021
 Ozon
Hey andresaguado, the leaderboard counts replays according to the following criteria (excerpt from the (?) button): Which replays get counted? - maps on non-nadeo maps - maps from this and the previous season I found that the maps you were upl...

Read Post 1:52 PM on 04-Apr-2021
 andresaguado
Hi again, with the change of season, I understand that the season leaderboard is reset to zero for all players. However, I have uploaded several replays during the last three days and I'm not ranked in this season yet. Sorry to ask again, but read...

Read Post 4:16 PM on 02-Apr-2021
 Yorsh
Hey, I have made a mappack of 10 short maps last month, which I have not released for some reasons. I got the idea of doing a small cup with it. Here is what I was thinking : * 45min * 10 maps available as a campaign (~20/25s each). * Score i...

Read Post 11:21 AM on 02-Apr-2021
 Ozon
Yes! We will also update older maps to correct the older, incomplete item lists.

Read Post 7:21 AM on 02-Apr-2021
 kevinijk
Nice! So will future maps uploaded by various users use the new tool/new version?

Read Post 8:02 PM on 01-Apr-2021
 Ozon
Should be up now :)

Read Post 3:52 PM on 01-Apr-2021
 SapphiroN
The new campaign hasn't been uploaded to TMX yet.