Search Results
Read Post 8:20 PM on 28-Mar-2021
  deadfish
4768 This one felt really creative and refreshing to me

Read Post 3:14 PM on 28-Mar-2021
 Yorsh
Hi, First participation here (and a bit of a last minute submission, but I made it in time :p) Really cool that everyone went for a different environment, good job guys ! 26328 PS : I got hit by the timeout error when publishing, but I beli...

Read Post 5:05 AM on 27-Mar-2021
  Mekh
Oi... i decided want to share my tracks with you on this way, so hope you check it out, and then... enjoy and do gimme feedbacks or maybe awarding if you like it... :) Also... I am not good to make my own FS maps... Latest map... (5th m...

Read Post 10:40 AM on 24-Mar-2021
 Tuta
oh my god that is amazing Gilli!

Read Post 3:09 PM on 21-Mar-2021
  deadfish
Not much of a scenery builder but here is my submission 25941 GL everyone :D

Read Post 8:23 PM on 20-Mar-2021
 UNKNOWN_Songon
Hello, The Belgian TV launches a brand new competition and it begins on Trackmania ! We need your help for the maps ! The deadline is the 29 March on 23h59. Please upload your maps to this map pack : https://trackmania.exchange/mappack/view/4...

Read Post 10:36 PM on 17-Mar-2021
  eyebo
Accessibility in Map Design by SapphiroN 🏁 Is your Trackmania map accessible? 🏁 To help you answer this, I have written the mapper's accessibility checklist! :done: You can use it to evaluate your existing maps and to make them more accessible...

Read Post 4:30 PM on 16-Mar-2021
 OregoX
yeah, I wouldn't even try to make a thumbnail, because Gilli's one is top Notch imo. (Y)

Read Post 8:15 PM on 14-Mar-2021
 basbaas
Wow thank you (L) It was no easy feat because the other maps were very well built! GGs to everyone. :heart:

Read Post 6:48 PM on 14-Mar-2021
 Vixxa
I am not expecting another screen coming in, so that's an easy win I guess? :P Yet, this screen would not be easy to beat anyway, I think it is so well made, actually something I wanted without even knowing I did. I love how wild you made this, with...