Search Results
Read Post 9:13 PM on 13-Apr-2021
 Ozon
Thanks Markoz, you can now log in to your regular account (via MX / Maniaplanet login) and then link your account here.

Read Post 7:59 PM on 13-Apr-2021
 Markoz
Btw, big up for all MX team's work through out the years. TM exchange, and all that comes with, are great tools and we do appreciate them a lot ! :award:

Read Post 7:55 PM on 13-Apr-2021
 Markoz
Oh ! I didn't know you could connect with Ubisoft directly. It worked and indeed I found the culprit. My mistake, seems I accidently made a new account one night, 4 months ago.. I have no recollection what so ever ^^" ID 38929 Account seems...

Read Post 7:22 PM on 13-Apr-2021
 Ozon
Hey markoz, if you login with your Ubisoft Account on TMX and go to the profile page: What is the UserID of this account? I can unlink it from this account, so you can link it to this one.

Read Post 6:41 PM on 13-Apr-2021
 Markoz
Hello, I've rewarded maps without any problems until now.. As of today, Awarding is blocked for me unless I link my Ubisoft account which I don't mind. Sadly it won't work neither. I get the following message from you: "This account is alread...

Read Post 11:14 AM on 13-Apr-2021
  Mekh
27283 (TMX freaked up when images doesn't show up the map page, I had to upload on image preview) https://i.imgur.com/LeleuGb.jpg

Read Post 7:22 AM on 13-Apr-2021
 Princesse_Nico
Hello, Why is there no overall ladderboard ? There is only seasonal nadeo maps ladder board

Read Post 6:01 AM on 13-Apr-2021
 Bladerunner78

Read Post 4:48 PM on 12-Apr-2021
 racacax
First time participating to the MTC, hope you like it :) I tried to make it beginner friendly but with parts that can be optimised for hunting. 27054

Read Post 3:21 PM on 12-Apr-2021
  eyebo
From The Kacky Discord: KACKY RELOADED 2 (TM2020) ANNOUCEMENT Kacky Reloaded is back ! ...and bigger than ever before. A total of 6144 players participated in our very successful first edition of Kacky Reloaded. This time we're not only going to...