Search Results
Read Post 12:36 AM on 26-Jul-2021
 Mikowmer
Gah. Water is hard. Still not happy with this, but it's the best I'm gonna get done for now. 33685

Read Post 9:59 AM on 25-Jul-2021
  deadfish
4-man community collaboration from us at TMA :build: Lots of work and hours went into presentation, scenery and route! :D 33619

Read Post 12:29 AM on 25-Jul-2021
 One Word DT
My entrance for this month. GL to all and I hope you enjoy playing the track! 33614

Read Post 10:04 PM on 24-Jul-2021
 zhalonia
i have the same problem but this is my first time trying so i could be wrong. *edit* i think the gbx file that i uploaded counts as a replay aswell , my bad !

Read Post 11:11 AM on 23-Jul-2021
 alexboi
Hi! I uploaded my map and an extra image showing the whole track from above. However, i would like the actual thumbnail image to show up as thumbnail for the track on TMX, but it seems to use the bird's-eye image i uploaded as thumbnail instead. Is t...

Read Post 10:27 AM on 23-Jul-2021
 r_teroor
Hello alexboi. The Thumbnail is an automatic image coming from the game. The only solutions i see is that or you delete your image or your upload a image with your thumbnail in it and select it as first image.

Read Post 10:03 AM on 23-Jul-2021
 alexboi
Hi! I uploaded my map and an extra image showing the whole track from above. However, i would like the actual thumbnail image to show up as thumbnail for the track on TMX, but it seems to use the bird's-eye image i uploaded as thumbnail instead. Is t...

Read Post 12:30 PM on 22-Jul-2021
 Bladerunner78
i looked at all maps for the first time because i find it interesting how others implement the topic. there are some really nice creative things, strong competition like every month. What struck me negatively is that very many participants do...

Read Post 3:21 PM on 20-Jul-2021
 Whizzy..
Here is my submission for this month's MTC! It is a water / plastic map which hopefully is flowing and enjoyable to hunt :) Good luck all! 33222

Read Post 1:53 PM on 20-Jul-2021
 Tespen
I've been downloading a lot of custom maps and im just wondering how i can get record replays on them so i can race them