Search Results
Read Post 11:03 AM on 11-Aug-2021
 r_teroor
Hi Dan, Can you handle the mesh modeler? Because you can turn a checkpoint into an item and then change the spawn location.

Read Post 8:08 PM on 10-Aug-2021
 r_teroor
Submissions for stage 2 are over :cool: Results and stage 3 coming the 13 August 22h! For next stages, rules added: Map height and position of previous stages can be moved. Pillars/TrackWalls can be changed as well if needed.

Read Post 3:16 PM on 10-Aug-2021
 Giganta0021
Hi. I'm having a problem when I'm going to submit a replay to a map that I've uploaded. When I try to submit one it just says 'Signature mismatch. The replay cannot be uploaded.' It also says to use a *.Replay.gbx file which I do use. What do I do...

Read Post 2:24 PM on 10-Aug-2021
 Dansee_TM
Hey guys! I've just made my first fullspeed map. I need to allow players to respawn from a different checkpoint (Checkpoint B - to allow them to access a super turbo booster and get back up to speed). I've tried to use the block properties editor...

Read Post 8:34 PM on 09-Aug-2021
 Scarzor
Hello all, I would like to share my Ice collab map with Quasar, this map took about 2 months of building and testing. The map was tested a lot to make sure its viable for all skill levels and I think we succeeded in that. Hope you like it :)...

Read Post 12:37 AM on 08-Aug-2021
 YourFriendJessie
yeah i can't upload either - i tried draging and browsing, neither works.

Read Post 8:00 PM on 07-Aug-2021
  eyebo
:gold: Congrats to 3697 for winning Stage 1! We had 6 judges evaluate all 31 submitted maps. Here's the top 10 results from Stage 1: :gold: S1-timmy :silver: S1-Coleho :bronze: S1-Lars :bronze: S1-Clearvision 5. S1-shorty 6. S1-deadfish...

Read Post 6:31 PM on 07-Aug-2021
 Sqweegel
Hey guys, I'd like to share my first creation that i built for TM2020 34521 Enjoy

Read Post 6:28 PM on 07-Aug-2021
 Sqweegel
Hey guys, I'd like to share my first creation that i built for TM2020 https://trackmania.exchange/maps/34521/heaven-scent Enjoy :)

Read Post 5:10 PM on 07-Aug-2021
 InvaderZim
Hey everyone, maybe someone can help me :) In some tracks I saw some kind of 3d text like this: https://www.de-boddels.de/data/trackmania/3dtext.jpg Unfortunately I can't find anything in the MediaTracker. Does anyone know how to create...