Search Results
Read Post 10:25 PM on 13-Aug-2021
I don't have a button to upload maps to the mappack, is it just me?

Read Post 9:17 PM on 13-Aug-2021
 r_teroor
:gold: Congrats to 6915 for winning Stage 2! We had 5 judges evaluate all 22 submitted maps. Here's the top 10 results from Stage 2: :gold: S2-Lars :silver: S2-Juice :bronze: S2-deadfish :bronze: S2-mrlag 5. S2-slowpiou 6. S2-shorty 7....

Read Post 7:48 PM on 13-Aug-2021
 InvaderZim
No problem :)

Read Post 5:09 PM on 13-Aug-2021
 ZaraStocher
No problem :) I will post a small tutorial about the locator files here in the next days. I have at home on my PC somewhere something flying around, which I have once created for TMNF. I can send you the topic in the forum via PM if you want....

Read Post 5:31 AM on 13-Aug-2021
 InvaderZim
No problem :) I will post a small tutorial about the locator files here in the next days. I have at home on my PC somewhere something flying around, which I have once created for TMNF. I can send you the topic in the forum via PM if you want....

Read Post 9:20 PM on 12-Aug-2021
 ZaraStocher
Hi ZaraStocher, (german below) the Signs come with a "locator" file (xxx.jpg.loc, the loc file contains only a link to the file). So you don't need to upload them because they are already reachable via the internet. After you imported them (Ski...

Read Post 6:34 PM on 12-Aug-2021
 InvaderZim
Hi ZaraStocher, (german below) the Signs come with a "locator" file (xxx.jpg.loc, the loc file contains only a link to the file). So you don't need to upload them because they are already reachable via the internet. After you imported them (Ski...

Read Post 3:52 PM on 12-Aug-2021
 ZaraStocher
I'm asking because I wanted to upload it to my Google Drive so I can include the signs via an URL. I fell into the trap that including signs locally doesn't include them in the mapfile, so other people would not see the signs they didn't downloaded...

Read Post 5:54 PM on 11-Aug-2021
 InvaderZim
I've figured it out with the help of 38291. You can import a SVG file and move it around to the desired position.

Read Post 12:22 PM on 11-Aug-2021
 Proff10
Huge amount of work with alot of custom built items. 34589