Search Results
Read Post 9:37 PM on 03-May-2022
 elliot
Can scenery trees be used more than once?

Read Post 9:35 PM on 03-May-2022
 Disgruntled_vet
Moving blocks are different options for different colors. are we allowed to use multiples of these (one of each color for example), or is it strictly ONE of them? We talk about that today. The color don't change anything its still the same bloc...

Read Post 8:38 PM on 03-May-2022
 r_teroor
Moving blocks are different options for different colors. are we allowed to use multiples of these (one of each color for example), or is it strictly ONE of them? We talk about that today. The color don't change anything its still the same bloc...

Read Post 8:35 PM on 03-May-2022
 Disgruntled_vet
Moving blocks are different options for different colors. are we allowed to use multiples of these (one of each color for example), or is it strictly ONE of them?

Read Post 7:07 PM on 03-May-2022
 KramerStriker

Read Post 6:51 PM on 03-May-2022
 Lemming
This is my track -> 59229 This a multi-lap track which is technically allowed 😝

Read Post 5:27 PM on 03-May-2022
 r_teroor
Are checkpoints only one time as route too? Nope Asyr is right. You can use the same checkpoint other and other again no problems. Checkpoint Block & Items and Signs blocks & Items (Signs that are used for directions not as road) may be used more...

Read Post 12:16 PM on 03-May-2022
 Mr.Nugu
Here, the real challenge is scenery if you can't repeteat scenery blocks. Route isn't a problem.

Read Post 11:46 AM on 03-May-2022
 asyr.nj
Are checkpoints only one time as route too? I don't think so : Checkpoint Block & Items and Signs blocks & Items (Signs that are used for directions not as road) may be used more than once. I have another question, are the Structure Pillar...

Read Post 11:33 AM on 03-May-2022
 Mr.Nugu
Are checkpoints only one time as route too?