Search Results
Read Post 5:35 AM on 14-Mar-2022
  eyebo
Strange. It works fine for me. Perhaps try another browser, or make sure there's no browser plugins that are breaking the page.

Read Post 11:47 PM on 13-Mar-2022
 Beeno
Hi folks I used to play years ago and have recently returned to the game. I have about 60 maps and id like to update the signs and loc files etc but i dont know my old account login. i created my account, must be about 13 years ago or longer....

Read Post 9:53 AM on 13-Mar-2022
 SjakkoTM
WOW thx! Did not expect that! There where some exellent maps in this mappack so i feel honored for this ^^!

Read Post 8:37 AM on 13-Mar-2022
 SkiFreak
54567 this track too forever to make xd

Read Post 6:17 PM on 12-Mar-2022
  eyebo
Those persons WERE individual accounts, from a community event hosted by myself in a discord server. As far as I know, many more content creators have done this regularly and they did not see their amount of awards plummeting like this. To what exac...

Read Post 6:06 PM on 12-Mar-2022
  eyebo
(Y)

Read Post 4:57 PM on 12-Mar-2022
 qbxoo
Built this dirt mini :D 54590

Read Post 2:32 PM on 12-Mar-2022
 ShcrTM
Thank you for the kind answer, I do understand it was necessary to take action from it. I will inform the users about this small issue and hopefully they get more interest in the website, and TM in general as I often speak about it too :D

Read Post 2:02 PM on 12-Mar-2022
  eyebo
Yes, after multiple players reported seeing obvious multi-awarding on the track, and we saw multiple accounts with almost the same name, we removed all of the suspicious awards on the track and restricted the awarding privileges of the suspicious acc...

Read Post 5:57 AM on 12-Mar-2022
 ShcrTM
Dear , I reach this place according to a previous user report I have made in the recent past about creating alternative accounts to award my map 3 times instead of 1. I have talked to that person, explained how to undo his mistake, but was unable...