Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC May 2022 - Once only 
MTC May 2022 - Once only
Page: 4 of 4
Post Reply  14 Observers

so if i read this correctly: i can use every vanilla item as often as i want?

I may have messed up something when uploading to the mappack, is it possible to manually add the following track to the pack? Thanks a lot!

aZixTM says:
so if i read this correctly: i can use every vanilla item as often as i want?

You didn't read well. You can use vanilla items just one of each except the "vanilla signs" only the ones used for direction and not as decoration or route.

asyr.NJ says:
I may have messed up something when uploading to the mappack, is it possible to manually add the following track to the pack? Thanks a lot!

Done ;)

Like asyr.NJ, I can't upload my map.
Can someone do it for me pls?
https://trackmania.exchange/s/tr/62581

edit: I was able to put it in the mappack
Last edited by C4m_45,

Submissions are closed.

If your track isn't in the mappack send me a pm ;)

The results are in and we know our winner for the month of May :)

I would like to thank   ArkesTM for his fast judging despite the late ask. And we apologize for the very late results, three judges had to give up their judgement and for this month exceptionally we are only two judges.

THE RESULTS

This Monthly Track Contest of TrackMania sees a tight ranking as podium but its still a clear win for   SkiFreak,   entrylag and   Xefas. are the collab winners of this month. A cool mixed map that have all it need in a good map! Good job for this first place :) :gold:

For second place we also have a great map and a collab by   asyr.nj and   Jukawolf just a few points behind with a cool tech transitional. Good work. :) :silver:

And to close this podium here is the 3rd place from   dackstone. Good job. :) :bronze:

1. Place "[MTC] - Fractured Identity by   SkiFreak - 91.5/100 pts
2. Place "MTC - A Mayhem ft Jukawolf by   asyr.nj - 88/100 pts
3. Place "Early Mornings - MTC by   dackstone - 87/100 pts

Here are the placements:

You can find the full feedback of the judges in the results:

Full Results: Detailed Results of MTC May

We thanks ALL participants/judges and see you for the nexts competitions!

thanks to the judges and gz to the winners.

im happy with a top 5 spot for this theme :)

Page: 4 of 4 Post Reply