Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC May 2022 - Once only 
MTC May 2022 - Once only
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  14 Observers

Here, the real challenge is scenery if you can't repeteat scenery blocks.

Route isn't a problem.

Nugu says:
Are checkpoints only one time as route too?

Nope Asyr is right. You can use the same checkpoint other and other again no problems.

Checkpoint Block & Items and Signs blocks & Items (Signs that are used for directions not as road) may be used more than once.

asyr.NJ says:

I have another question, are the Structure Pillar blocks auto-generated from some blocks (rings, structure supports) allowed? I'm guessing if they're placed in Ghost mode there should be only one, but what if they appear multiple time as a result of normal Block mode?

"Pillars/blocks auto generated from placing blocks without Air Mapping Mode are allowed. (only as supports)"

So if you place yourself some pillars in air mod then its counting as duplicates.

Nugu says:
Here, the real challenge is scenery if you can't repeteat scenery blocks.

Route isn't a problem.

There are solutions :). You can use nadeo items for royal mod for example or use blocks you didnt use in your road etc etc :)

For sure make something "natural" like mountain and trees is impossible
Last edited by r_teroor,

my map  
This is my track -> "MTC- once thrice by   Lemming
This a multi-lap track which is technically allowed 😝

Moving blocks are different options for different colors. are we allowed to use multiples of these (one of each color for example), or is it strictly ONE of them?
Last edited by Disgruntled_vet,

Disgruntled_vet says:
Moving blocks are different options for different colors. are we allowed to use multiples of these (one of each color for example), or is it strictly ONE of them?

We talk about that today. The color don't change anything its still the same block so one from any color only. So one of them only

r_teroor says:
Disgruntled_vet says:

We talk about that today. The color don't change anything its still the same block so one from any color only. So one of them only

understood, thanks!
MTC  
Can scenery trees be used more than once?

any required track length?

Do i need to wait map is validate on mappack?

Sorry, it's my first time.

tmelliot says:
Can scenery trees be used more than once?

Nope. As said before one tree from each only.

Ayrtone1 says:
any required track length?

Nope. Any time you want ;)

Nugu says:
Do i need to wait map is validate on mappack?

Sorry, it's my first time.

Yup. A moderator need to "validate"

Sorry i took time to reply.
Last edited by r_teroor,

Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply