Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC November 2020 - We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulti... 
MTC November 2020 - We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties
Page: 1 of 5
Post Reply  22 Observers
MTC November 2020 - We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties  

Banner by   Keissla.wp

Welcome to the fifth Monthly Track Contest (MTC) in the new Trackmania!
Once a month, Trackmania Exchange organizes a mapping competition for the community that requires every participant to build a map following a changing theme. Participating is easy: Check out the theme for this month, build a map, and upload it to the official MTC mappack on this site!

All tracks will be rated by our official MTC judges and a winner is determined.

Theme of the Month: We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Theme Information

Traditionally, Trackmania has four main styles: Tech, Fullspeed, Dirt and RPG. The MTC this month focuses on the most popular of these styles: The tech style. With tournaments and mapping moving more and more towards mixed-style maps, we look forward this month to maps that include at least 6 drifts. Going for a classical tech track is one option, but you might also want to build a tech RPG. Important this month is the flow and technical craft of your map - the rest is up to you.

If you have questions regarding the theme, ask them here in the forum thread or visit us on Discord!

General Rules

• You may submit one track maximum
  • Duo tracks are allowed, but each map counts as one track for each author involved
  • MTC should be present in the track name. Example: "I eat cellery because I don't deserve joy in life (mtc)" or "MTC - I stabbed people long before Among Us" (check that any special characters do not break in the TM or MX track name)
  • The track should be built in the most recent version of the game
  • Blockmixing is allowed
  • Offgrid Mapping is allowed
  • Embedded items are allowed
  • Mods are allowed (remember to include locators!)
  • Press Forward, Left, Right, or similar tracks are NOT allowed

If you have any questions or would like to contest a rule, feel free to ask!

Deadlines

• Your track should be uploaded before Sunday 22nd at midnight EST. Submissions will continue to be accepted until I officially announce closure in this thread, which will likely occur the following EST morning.
  • Tracks submitted within the deadline will have 24 hours after submissions close to make any last minute edits.
  • Results are calculated and posted soon after public voting closes

Prizes
    :award: The winner's track will be a featured track on TMX!
    :gold: The winner will receive a professional screenshot by Gilli!

Submission
    Definitely upload your map to this mappack. And if you want, link it in this thread :)

Good luck, and if you have any questions, please ask!

Last edited by SkiFreak,

[Bad Track/Map Link]
    I think and I hope I met the requirements for this contest ;)

(:

Edit : Updated cause Technical difficulty :d
    Last edited by TTT44000,

prince10bee says:

don't forget to add it to the mappack! ;)

New to mapping, dont exactly know if this would be considered speedtech or tech... :thinking: Well I counted 6 drifts at least, so I hope it meets the requirements (: Also did I understand correctly that we can always update these until nov 22nd?
    Last edited by deadfish,

Yes, indeed!
    Welcome to mapping :d

I think one drift i intended to be there can be driven fs if you are good enough, but i can't do it at a decent speed so i hope it does not cost to much rating.
    Last edited by Gilli,

Sky says:
    prince10bee says:

don't forget to add it to the mappack! ;)

I thought I did. I tried to do it again and it says it already exists.
    Edit: I deleted the track from my account so I could upload it to the map pack but I can't find any record that it's associated with the map pack. What am I doing wrong?
    Edit: Oh, neverminded, it says I submitted 1 track. It would be nice if I could see it listed... would be less confusing :(
    Last edited by prince10bee,

I figured it out lol
    Last edited by prince10bee,

Page: 1 of 5 Post Reply