Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC October 2020 - No Month for the Colorblind 
MTC October 2020 - No Month for the Colorblind
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  12 Observers
rubber burner

My first time modding... well it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but it was complicated nonetheless lmao.

Track Slacker
MTC October 2020 - Results  
The results are in and we know our winner for the month of October :)

I would like to thank the judges for this month:   eFFecT and   r_teroor for their judging. They took their time to play your maps and came to an overall judgment.

THE RESULTS

The fourth Monthly Track Contest of TrackMania is won by   Gananax. With 133 out of 150 points, he was able to convince the judges across the board that he built a map worthy of winning this month's contest. Congratulations :) :award: And we have a shared third place this month!

1. Place "The MTC World Shall be Turned Blue by   Gananax - 133/150
2. Place "MTC - greener grass by   Switch - 126/150
3. Place "Polaris (MTC) by   bartsimpson94 - 125/150
3. Place "MTC - Sewer by   Bladerunner78 - 125/150

Here is the Top 10:

You can find the full results and feedback of the judges in the result sheet:

Full Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12X9JbQz9s-kT698CZK8j26Jh0TfsQNhN5bFyal2q5yM/edit?usp=sharing

See you for the next competition!

GZ Guys :)

Gananax hit me up with a replay of your track and i will come back at you with a screen (:

Lowkey glad I uninstalled earlier because I'll never be as good as all of you guys

DeeKayTripleDee says:
Lowkey glad I uninstalled earlier because I'll never be as good as all of you guys

I am not sure since when you are playing Trackmania, but there is also a lot of experience connected to this. People like Switch, bartsimpson or Bladerunner are mapping since 7+ years. You were not far off a better placement and you have nice ideas in your maps - I hope to see you participate in future editions therefore ;)

there was alot great competition and your map is still solid, i mean you got over 100 points dont feel demotivated by that :) try to take the feedback and improve instead

bartsimpson94 says:
there was alot great competition and your map is still solid, i mean you got over 100 points dont feel demotivated by that :) try to take the feedback and improve instead

But my map placed second to dead last in this competition, thus proving that I'm not a good enough mapper

Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply