Search Results
Read Post 2:20 AM on 20-Jul-2020
 Runningbone
Hey their here a listing of my recent tracks. Originals Terminal an advanced FS Track with overhead section tight corners and magnetic plattforms 2968 Act of Balance a FS Track with some skill checks including narrow sections 2483 Cou...

Read Post 10:48 PM on 19-Jul-2020
 u.B.m
browser (chrome for example) , it might start with maniaplanet if it is installed and that is not what you want. i had o change the start entry in the registry to make it work, because Uplay does not work with me -.- (that should be the right one...

Read Post 10:33 PM on 19-Jul-2020
 Twister
Hey, here are some of my maps! --------------------------------------------------------- Tried to make playable Ice Fullspeed with some nice scenery 3146 Fullspeed, with some smooth and easy transitions 2195 High speed Fullspeed, good for S...

Read Post 10:06 PM on 19-Jul-2020
 Razo.'R
Welp, I still suck at editing stuff. https://i.imgur.com/mJLyeis.jpg

Read Post 9:58 PM on 19-Jul-2020
 rickastragon/Speedracer

Read Post 8:29 PM on 19-Jul-2020
 CvRk
Nice ones chachoux! Deadline will be tommorow at 21CET, so there is still time for others to join!

Read Post 7:47 PM on 19-Jul-2020
 tzickyt
try maniaplanet://#join=UN-K8xHYTsK0_rG0kQQg3Q@Trackmania replace from "= " to "@ "withthe serverlogin. if your game does not start - choose >> open with trackmania is this for Maniaplanet or Trackmania 2020 and where do you need to put tha...

Read Post 7:30 PM on 19-Jul-2020
 Gilli
I love yours as allways chachoux! The cutted wheel actually was on purpose, cause i wanted to try to get to the golden ratio with the head of the driver but i dont know how well i managed it to do tho :D

Read Post 6:57 PM on 19-Jul-2020
 Ozon
Hey CvRk, I can't really speak for the activity bit (I don't really have a comparison to what would be a "hype"). However I want to explain briefly why there's no replay upload yet: We're waiting for Nadeo to finish up their OAuth & (Records) A...

Read Post 6:55 PM on 19-Jul-2020
 u.B.m
try maniaplanet://#join=UN-K8xHYTsK0_rG0kQQg3Q@Trackmania replace from "= " to "@ "withthe serverlogin. if your game does not start - choose >> open with trackmania