Search Results
Read Post 10:19 AM on 30-Jul-2020
 NeoriionTM
Hello, I want to make a sign pack, but I created a localization file, where I put a link where you can download it. But it does not work ... I tried more and more technique but the players do not see my sign ... Thanks for your help !

Read Post 9:36 AM on 30-Jul-2020
 tzickyt
hi i am TzickyT and in trackmania my name is TTzickyTT I am a trackbuilder that has build tracks in track mania nations and with this game coming out i wanted to rebuild all those track that we had on the old server i played on - Dare-devils. s...

Read Post 9:10 AM on 30-Jul-2020
  Sky
I did not get to it yet, it is on my to do list for today though :)

Read Post 8:52 AM on 30-Jul-2020
 Kovash
Then, I will also explain in more detail how public judging works. It would be great to see many of you then cast your votes. I may have missed it, did you explain this part already ?

Read Post 6:51 AM on 30-Jul-2020
 Tuta
This one really surprised me with it's creativity! One of the coolest on TMX imo: 4276

Read Post 12:19 AM on 30-Jul-2020
 Achereto
How do I change the hue of a .dds image?

Read Post 11:43 PM on 29-Jul-2020
 Vixxa
Hey guys, I finally finished my first FS map on this game after 4 weeks of pretty much constant work, and I'm really glad with how it looks and how the transitions flow. Looking for a screen, can be simple, extreme, whatever works for you guys :D...

Read Post 3:51 PM on 29-Jul-2020
 aleph0
Any news from Nadeo about that subject ? Upload replays was one of my favorite thing when I was playing Canyon, I would love to be able to do the same on the new Trackmania. :D Yes, something is in the making. Glad to hear that ! (L)

Read Post 3:41 PM on 29-Jul-2020
 u.B.m
steps: encode to ogg ( 128kbits maximal ) + create a file called "yourfilename.ogg.loc" open with notepad++ paste url to your ogg file ( http://yourserver/music/yourfilename.ogg) into the ogg.loc file close and save place both files in your...

Read Post 9:24 PM on 28-Jul-2020
 Ozon
Any news from Nadeo about that subject ? Upload replays was one of my favorite thing when I was playing Canyon, I would love to be able to do the same on the new Trackmania. :D Yes, something is in the making.