Search Results
Read Post 5:22 AM on 25-Aug-2020
 Banano_TV
You might want to fix the bobsleigh textures because it's only half of it. I would like to use this mod on a map with ice but I don't want the ice to look broken. Can you show me a screenshot ? I dont see what you are talking about. If i can se...

Read Post 2:33 AM on 25-Aug-2020
 Zai
You might want to fix the bobsleigh textures because it's only half of it. I would like to use this mod on a map with ice but I don't want the ice to look broken.

Read Post 11:08 PM on 24-Aug-2020
 Zai
This idea is from TMUFX forum The catch is: The next word must start with the last letter of the last word Example: It's Shootmania apple evening green word 1: Hello

Read Post 6:33 PM on 24-Aug-2020
 NotDai
Wow, thanks for the work! I can only imagine how much more delicious Mango Tango would have looked with more orange. Definitely going to use this in the future.

Read Post 6:26 PM on 24-Aug-2020
 NotDai
Hello everyone. I don't feel completely done with my signs, but it's to a point I think I can release it. I was planning on also making blue signs, as well as 1x1 signs, but due to time constraints and lack of motivation, I decided not to. Maybe I wi...

Read Post 4:30 PM on 24-Aug-2020
 Lorelei
Hello guys! This is my very first screenshot contest in years, and the first on the new game. I had my big mapping period on TMNF and TM2 and I was very much involved with TMX and spent hours on the playpal online. You can find my tracks here and...

Read Post 3:56 PM on 24-Aug-2020
 NotDai
Afaik, mappack creator can choose existing tracks to add (done so for my own stuff) but I did not see the option for MTC pack, probably because I'm not the pack creator.

Read Post 3:36 PM on 24-Aug-2020
 Lorelei
patryki, say thank you

Read Post 7:33 AM on 24-Aug-2020
 Kovash
Thanks a lot Sky ! Is it actually a design choice to not be able to add a track into a mappack after uploading it ? I though it would be a very basic feature :thinking:

Read Post 6:22 AM on 24-Aug-2020
  Sky
Damn, I uploaded my map but not by adding it into the mappack. Is there a way for myself to add it afterwards ? I can't find it. I can add it manually