Search Results
Read Post 8:38 PM on 25-Aug-2020
 Zai
Sorry, My game had a bug.

Read Post 8:17 PM on 25-Aug-2020
 ChaX
Hi, can you provide a replay link, can't save one because of free access ;) Thanks

Read Post 8:15 PM on 25-Aug-2020
 ChaX
Hi, don't know it is me, i'm not enable to find you map with the link you posted. Btw, can you post a replay link (can do one without it, 'cause free access :) )

Read Post 7:46 PM on 25-Aug-2020
 voblivion
Thanks! - 26min : ye don't worry .. even knowing the map, my first attempt at validating was like 18min :S - Missed a CP ? wow .. didn't know that was possible .. they are placed in a way that shouldn't allow it x) would be curious to know whic...

Read Post 7:34 PM on 25-Aug-2020
 Kovash
Glad I could help ! Now regarding the map : I reached the end after 26 minutes, and it seems I missed one or more CP x) But I suck at RPG so don't take this as an meaningful example. I did not looked carefully for tips, this could have helped. Wh...

Read Post 6:25 PM on 25-Aug-2020
 voblivion
Oh thanks ! I didn't realize but I clicked on "Hide". That's why the map preview was broken but I could still access it (since it's my map...).

Read Post 5:08 PM on 25-Aug-2020
 Hitchy!

Read Post 4:50 PM on 25-Aug-2020
 Kovash
I don't know why but I can't see your map :( Your link sends me back to the main page of the website, and when I click your profil and try to "view" your 1 map I got the following message: "There are currently no tracks to show." Are you sure it'...

Read Post 3:25 PM on 25-Aug-2020
 voblivion
Update : - fixed some lighting issues making it easier to see where to go - validated in more reasonnable time (6min) Also : I would love to create new lights (torches) specially for that map but I couldn't find any tutorial on that =/ same for...

Read Post 6:06 AM on 25-Aug-2020
 Gilli
So i would love to take part in the SC, but my PC is dead right now. If you dont have an entry on the DL you can message me and i will make you a Screen when my PC is running again.