Search Results
Read Post 8:26 PM on 09-Nov-2020
 l_urk
Here you go, enjoy playing and judging ! 20001

Read Post 4:34 PM on 09-Nov-2020
 r_teroor
Avoid hard maps and long ones (for a 3 min on the server its better 35 - 45). Try to calculate your jumps for the high speed players, and dont make speed checks jumps (jump that u pass only when u have the good speed). Try to be inspired (for the dec...

Read Post 2:06 PM on 09-Nov-2020
 Hitchy!

Read Post 10:15 AM on 09-Nov-2020
 nibor
Haute Montagne NASCAR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvkbBw2GXhw

Read Post 11:24 PM on 08-Nov-2020
 sorrow
https://i.postimg.cc/qvLvcnyB/france.jpg :heart: Bonjour MX ! :heart: Je recherche des cartes mini RPG pour un tout nouveau tournoi que je prépare. Je peux pas trop en dire pour le moment, mais le tournoi aura des particularités encore jamais v...

Read Post 10:03 PM on 08-Nov-2020
 sorrow
:heart: Hello MX ! :heart: THIS MAP SUBMISSON HAS BEEN CANCELLED MORE ABOUT IT BELOW I am searching some mini RPG maps for brand new tournament I'm planning. I can't say much about the tournament alone but it would have some never seen stu...

Read Post 9:12 PM on 08-Nov-2020
 Mr.Nugu
My PC: i7-7770k GTX 1070 8GB 32 GB DDR4 I don't know, but today I download map on PC and I saw items don't appear in this. Maybe too I change items name and re create again. Also it has a problem with own item or cache game. Furthermore,...

Read Post 8:40 PM on 08-Nov-2020
 r_teroor
What i personally do is that i send the map to my gf that have a better computer than mine. When she open it i see witch items that misses i send to her then she register the map with the items i reopen it i modify one thing (to have my name on the m...

Read Post 12:19 PM on 08-Nov-2020
 Zhuckar
I made a bunch of signs in a red and white theme for my new map 19945. They are very minimalistic, some are just completely red or white so you can use your signs as lamps. To make them work just trasnfer them to the Trackmania\Skins\Any folder and...

Read Post 11:56 AM on 08-Nov-2020
 Drakontas
First submission to the MTC, hopefully I did everything right. I believe I have satisfied all requirements for the map. 19963