Read Post 9:31 PM on 18-Dec-2020
 YGR_LT
It works, thank you! :award:

Read Post 7:27 PM on 18-Dec-2020
 Ozon
Should be fixed.

Read Post 7:19 PM on 18-Dec-2020
 Ozon
Thank you for the report, you shined some light on a bug I wouldn't have found otherwise. (Y)

Read Post 6:05 PM on 18-Dec-2020
 YGR_LT
You should be able to upload replays... In case it doesn't work yet, log out and in again. Nope, tried logging out/in everywhere several times, still the same... :( Maybe it's something that I registered/logged in here with Ubisoft Connect? I als...

Read Post 5:43 PM on 18-Dec-2020
 Ozon
You should be able to upload replays... In case it doesn't work yet, log out and in again.

Read Post 5:41 PM on 18-Dec-2020
 YGR_LT
You do not need to upload replays to the validation map anymore. You simply need to click the big green button on the validation page and log in using your Ubisoft Connect account. You will need to login once more to the accounts page. I did ment...

Read Post 3:45 PM on 18-Dec-2020
 Ozon
You do not need to upload replays to the validation map anymore. You simply need to click the big green button on the validation page and log in using your Ubisoft Connect account. You will need to login once more to the accounts page.

Read Post 3:33 PM on 18-Dec-2020
 Mr.Nugu
If you have Starter access, you can't it. You need Standard or Club acces for it I think. Sorry.

Read Post 2:58 PM on 18-Dec-2020
 YGR_LT
Download this map and try to upload replay map. I just did it and work good then. Now I'm not sure I can even finish this linking with TM Starter Access, because I can't edit (and = play) "advanced" maps. If that even matters, I get same messa...

Read Post 2:13 PM on 18-Dec-2020
 Mr.Nugu
You don't need link your account. You download your map from web and then play it. Save your replay and upload. Well I can't upload it, that's the problem. https://i.imgur.com/TTBpa1l.png Download this map and try to upload replay map. I...