Read Post 7:30 AM on 24-Dec-2020
 Akiliyh
24th December map 2 : 21952

Read Post 7:30 AM on 24-Dec-2020
 Akiliyh
24th December map 1 : 21948

Read Post 8:33 PM on 23-Dec-2020
  pjw
Thank you for the report pjw ...and thank you for the hard work on the site--it's way better than it would be without you.

Read Post 8:09 PM on 23-Dec-2020
 Ozon
Oh yes, that's a real bug haha. Thank you for the report pjw, it shines light on usability issues on the site. The "permission denied" error message should not appear normally, so what I explained is just a workaround. :build:

Read Post 8:01 PM on 23-Dec-2020
  pjw
The error message "Sorry, you do not have permission to view this page... is a little remnant of old code and just says that you need to log in (you are now on a different page). So when you see this, you simply need to click on the top right t...

Read Post 7:43 PM on 23-Dec-2020
 Ozon
The error message "Sorry, you do not have permission to view this page... is a little remnant of old code and just says that you need to log in (you are now on a different page). So when you see this, you simply need to click on the top right t...

Read Post 7:41 PM on 23-Dec-2020
  pjw
Here's what I'm doing to get to what I'm seeing: 1) Log out. 2) Click "Account" from the option bar at the top of the page. 3) Click "Login Using Your Maniaplanet Account" 4) I now see a banner across the top of the page that says "Your ManiaEx...

Read Post 7:23 PM on 23-Dec-2020
 Ozon
Hey gilli, thanks, I've put in a faulty link I suppose. It should work now.

Read Post 6:29 PM on 23-Dec-2020
 Gilli
Today i got thew popup as well and i am not able to link my account, because it takes me to a blank page. See Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/lgzb6p4.jpg When i click the Link it takes me here: https://i.imgur.com/HYo2nWX.png Can i provide...

Read Post 5:53 PM on 23-Dec-2020
  deadfish
For the requirements involving a number of some feature, are those an "at least this amount of " or "exactly this amount of "? I have to second this question, if the exact number is required i'd have to make some changes to get my points i think...