Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Linking ManiaExchange with Ubisoft Connect 
Linking ManiaExchange with Ubisoft Connect
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  4 Observers
Linking ManiaExchange with Ubisoft Connect  
I am currently attempting to link my accounts but I am getting a bug it seems at the last hurdle. I play on PS4 and I have my ubisoft account info connected to the psn account I play with. When I try to link the accounts I get to this page but pressing continue only reloads the page to the exact same place. I get the issue when I manually type in my Ubisoft username and password as well as when I click the PlayStation icon to log in. Anyone have any tips? I would really like to be able to play all the maps this game has to offer.

I tried linking a photo to the page I am stuck on but it wont show up. Nothing seems to work

Text

I am having the same problem as an Xbox player. When trying to add a map to folder, I get to the page where it shows my account and the only button says continue, but clicking it sends me right back to the same page over and over again.

Hoping to boost this post so that we can get a solution!!

The same for me. I doubt it is connected with a particular platform, but with ubisoft login in general.

Hi all,

Yes, Ubisoft was having issues with their auth system over that weekend. Things should be working good now.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply