Location: Home  Community Forums  Feedback  [BUG] Winners of TMX User Choice Awards 2022 are missing won... 
[BUG] Winners of TMX User Choice Awards 2022 are missing won profile Achievements
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  1 Observer
[BUG] Winners of TMX User Choice Awards 2022 are missing won profile Achievements  
For the TMX User Choice Awards 2022, there's a category for Most Replays Submitted that was won by manu2k21, but I noticed that they never received the user achievement for it on their profile like previous winners have, such as Terrasil.

This seems to apply for the winners of other categories too, such as
  • TMX Lifetime Achievement & Route Mapper: Vixxa
  • Friendliest User: s314ke
  • Vanilla-Style Scenery Mapper: SapphiroN
  • Speedfun Mapper: agrabou
  • And many more (including the pages for every single winning creation in the "Creations of the Year" section).

Whereas the majority of the user winners from the 2021 UCA seem to have the correct achievement(s) on their profile. However, a few of them still don't have their achievements, including Wirtual for Most Awarded Tech, SapphiroN for Most Awarded Fullspeed, Heasto for Most Awarded RPG, and htimh1 for Most Awarded Ice.

Since it seems like those achievements are handed out manually (in comparison to the automatically provided achievements for uploading maps and receiving awards) and considering it's been about 3 months since the winners were announced back in April, I figured I would post about it just in case there was an oversight or to have clarification if those kinds of User Achievements are no longer being applied to user profiles for any particular reason.
    Last edited by Emancyphur,

Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply