Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  The driver login does not match your player login 
The driver login does not match your player login
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
The driver login does not match your player login  
Hi, I found a really old thread with this problem, but a solution isn't really mentioned. Then one other but no one rep[lied and he just said FIXED. Just trying to upload my first replay because I want some help on getting this AT and want to know what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks.

Hi, it could be several things preventing you from uploading a replay due to this error:

1. You've driven on another version of the map.

2. You've driven a run during validation, in which case the replay doesn't match the map, because a new UID is created when you save the map after validation.

3. The UID on the track page isn't properly updated to match the track. This has happened on some maps when the author uploads a new version to the track page, and the site still references the old UID. So when you go to upload a replay, it still thinks the old one is on the page, and your replay won't match.

For case 1, you just have to download the track from the page and play the correct version. For case 2, drive the saved version of the map, not the one in the editor. For case 3, link us to the map and we can manually reparse the map file so the page is correct. Then you should be able to upload your replay.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply