Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC October 2021 - Simple Editor 
MTC October 2021 - Simple Editor
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  17 Observers

Transitional and scenery heavy with some Karlberg dirt :d

Btw mappack is closed, if we missed your map please PM me ;)

MT in simple editor  
A question: Is it possible to add a MT and change day time in the gamepad simple editor? Or am I just blind?

has a winner been selected for October?

not yet

MTC october results  
The results are in and we know our winner for the month of October :)

I'm sorry the results take so long, my fault principaly. I would like to thank the two judges for this month:   StunTMan   ArkesTM for their judging and the dedication they put into.

THE RESULTS

The fouthteen Monthly Track Contest of TrackMania sees a regular MTC participant as a winner   Newtron. He managed to build a map with the simple editor like no one else with an amazing results that make think that he use a normal editor instead of the simple one. Amazing job on the scenery that made me think of Nations when i played it. Good job for this first place :gold: :)

For second place we got new participant   Deska only a half point separe this map from the third one so a close one but a deserved second place! Good job for this second place :) :silver:

And to close this podium here is the 3rd place   Ayrtone1 with a flashy a not common candy scenery. Good job to him for this third place :) :bronze:

1. Place "Overkill [MTC] by   Newtron" - 139.5/150 pts
2. Place "[mtc] aliens keep stealing my cows by   Deska" - 132.5/150 pts
3. Place "MTC - Candy Cane Lane by   Ayrtone1" - 132/150 pts

Here are the placements:

You can find the full feedback of the judges in the results:

Full Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ywVdr-xSKpeiet-uJ3V0hmkNFMTEiaPHr0gVhnHjj7U/edit?usp=sharing

We thanks ALL participants/judges and see you for the nexts competitions!

I'm feeling honored to win when there were so many submissions that month :d . Building for this theme was certainly a fun challenge, looking forward to participating again in the future. Big thanks for organizing/ judging this event!

First time submitting to MTC and had no expectations to do well. I'm ecstatic to get 3rd place, especially when facing up against so many awesome mappers! Thanks for organizing and judging :)

For a backwards map to get 5th and so close to the top 3, can be very proud of that! Definitely a very stiff competition for this month! Congrats to the top3 and all who participated!

Kriidy says:
For a backwards map to get 5th and so close to the top 3, can be very proud of that! Definitely a very stiff competition for this month! Congrats to the top3 and all who participated!

I really liked the concept you choose to go for :d

Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply