Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Map not available on the Nadeo services 
Map not available on the Nadeo services
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  3 Observers
Map not available on the Nadeo services  
Hey,

I'm new to mapping and i have encountered an issue. Yesterday I published my finished map on trackmania.exchange and if I play it now, it works completly fine apart from one thing: on the left side (where the records are) you can read "Map not available on the Nadeo services". What does that mean? And how can i see the times people have played on my map? I would be happy if you can help me or if you had the same problem aswell.

Thanks
rchrdTM

Hey,

to be able to see the times of the other players your map needs to be on a nadeo server, which leads me to your error message.
The error message "Map not available on the Nadeo services" means exactly what it says. :d
Your map was not uploaded to a nadeo server yet and that's why your nadeo can't display the records, cause their server does not know your map exists if that makes any sense.
To get your map onto the nadeo servers you can simply upload it to the mapreview server or play it in a room in a club. :)

Hope i could help you out.
Gilli

Hi Gilli,

thank you so much for your help (y)

rchrdTM

Since a few months now, you can also click on the cloud icon in the track list in-game and this will also upload it to Nadeo live services so that records work on the map.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply