Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Why my account have a time in online records, on my own map... 
Why my account have a time in online records, on my own map while I haven't played it ?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  3 Observers
Why my account have a time in online records, on my own map while I haven't played it ?  
Hi guys,

Few hours ago, I posted my first map on this website. I find it fun to share maps each other, but I lived a weird thing in this last hour.
Somebody posted my map on trackmania.io, I don't understand why but I guessed it's ok. Until I saw my account register an online time (while I didn't play my map on a server).
Also, the time makes no sense : my average time is about 35 sec, and the online record is about 43 sec.

The submitter's nickname is KemTM, I don't know if he is at the origin of this, or if anyone has an explanation, but I am worried if my account has been hacked...

Thanks for the support !
HF (y)

Hey, sorry about that!

Apparently a friend of mine was setting up a tournament with randomized TMX maps and I was helping him setup the room.

Turns out your map wasn't uploaded to Nadeo cloud originally but the upload happens whenever someone makes a Club room with it and it gets the uploader's name. Don't worry, inside the map the author listed is still you.

I can contact the devs to remove the map so you can upload it yourself if you want to ^^

Hey, no problem !

I'm building maps and sharing them freely and for fun, so don't worry about this.
No needs to contact the devs to remove the map ;)

Btw, if I want my map uploaded to Nadeo's cloud, I guess I need to make a Club ?

Glad to hear! The maps are uploaded either through map review or through club activities (map collections, campaigns, rooms).
Last edited by Kem,

Ok, thanks for the advices !

Since a few months now, you can also upload your map to Nadeo live services using the cloud icon in the track list in-game.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply