Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Can't properly resize a block in the map editor modeler 
Can't properly resize a block in the map editor modeler
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
Can't properly resize a block in the map editor modeler  
Hello guys,

i'm having this problem while trying to resize a ramp, it happens with other blocks too, there's this kind of "frame" that is static and I can't move or do anything with it, is there anything that I can do to fix this, or is this normal ?

Thanks in advance for the help :)
Last edited by brZacca,

Yeh welcome in the Mesh editor.

What I do when it happen to me; I take another block that will in the future connect to him, i import it IN the block i'm editing, Then i move a bit the block to a side to let a bit of space between the two ones. Then i take the measures between two points of the blocks. And enter this particular mesure into the "tool step". With the "perfect" lengh then the block will move in the good position... If its not understandable then add me to discord i will show you streaming it ;)

RE: Can't properly resize a block in the map editor modeler  
r_teroor says:
Yeh welcome in the Mesh editor.

What I do when it happen to me; I take another block that will in the future connect to him, i import it IN the block i'm editing, Then i move a bit the block to a side to let a bit of space between the two ones. Then i take the measures between two points of the blocks. And enter this particular mesure into the "tool step". With the "perfect" lengh then the block will move in the good position... If its not understandable then add me to discord i will show you streaming it ;)

Hello, i found a way around it, I transform the block to item then I can delete these parts ;)

Yeh or little tip when you take a nadeo bloc to turn it out into an item, place the block into "air mode" then you will not have the "wood" support when you turn it into an item

Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply