Location: Home  Community Forums  Feedback  [SUGGESTION] New tag "Pathfinding" or "Puzzle" 
[SUGGESTION] New tag "Pathfinding" or "Puzzle"
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
[SUGGESTION] New tag "Pathfinding" or "Puzzle"  
Hello

I recently got more into puzzle/pathfinding maps. Those are maps that don't have one clear line of where to go, but instead a lot of viable paths. Often just checkpoints scattered around a map and you have to figure out the best path to take them all. Or also just a lot of different ways to get a few checkpoints. There's basically two challenges: finding the best path and driving it as fast as possible.

I feel like there's no existing tag that really fits these maps. "Minigame" is the best there is imo but still doesn't quite fit. I know there's the option to set the paths to "multiple" but I still feel like an additional tag could help to find this type of maps, maybe "Pathfinding" or "Puzzle".

I know this is an almost two year old post but I just realized both these tags got added some months ago along some other really useful ones. Thanks TMX team, really cool to see small suggestions like these are also getting noticed. :)

You're welcome :d
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply