Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC May 2021 - Drive like a penguin 
MTC May 2021 - Drive like a penguin
Page: 4 of 4
Post Reply  15 Observers
Results  
The results are in and we know our winner for the month of April :)

I would like to thank the two judges for this month: Poipanda (Panda) &   MasTM for their judging and the dedication they put into. Since ice gameplay is still a "niche" is the world of Trackmania, i would like to thanks   xTigershark and Evo community, we call out some really good players who accepted the challenge.

Before announcing the result i wanna say that i was quite impressed by this mappack a lot of really good maps and the top 5 quite strong since there is less than 10 pts that separate 1st place from 5th.

THE RESULTS

The eleventh Monthly Track Contest of TrackMania sees a new participant in MTC as a winner,   Whizzy.. He managed to convince the three judges to have a nearly perfect note. A special ice map with a lot of speed and cool transitions between ice and concrete, amazing flow an nearly impossible to have a drop from a counter during an ice slide, a beginner friendly map that combine speed and precision. Congratulations :) :award:

For second place we got a special map using a lot of scenery with some really cool ice slides on this one too. Maybe me think defenitly to an old game some may know SSX Tricky.   CodexLambda managed to get the 2nd spot in this MTC, no calculation at all for the end result. Some hard turns to handle for beginners but a really cool transitional map, using a lot of surface transitions tricks. Good job to him :) :silver:

And to close this podium here is the 3rd place pretty close to the 2nd place with a cool map from   Scarzor, a pretty easy/simple map but really fun to hunt. Good job to him for this third place :) :bronze:

With others judges the top 10 may have been complete different since the point of view of details counted a lot here, good job to everyone.

1. Place "MTC - Contingency by   Whizzy.." - 137/150
2. Place "MTC - Winter Commute by   CodexLambda" - 134.5/150
3. Place "MTC - It Slipped My Mind by   Scarzor" - 134/150

Here are the placements:

Video of this month MTC:

Work in progress

You can find the full feedback of the judges in the results:

Full Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hvE5wa7nZYvYlbXYhQAmsvEA6c-sBDjCegr9S36yLek/edit?usp=sharing

We thanks ALL participants/judges and see you for the nexts competitions!
Last edited by r_teroor,

Grats to the winners & thanks to the judges! Happy to see I'm drawing closer to a podium place. Now I just can't stop with the momentum. Looking forward to drive all the tracks another time after my vacation! :d
Page: 4 of 4 Post Reply