Location: Home  Community Forums  Feedback  Awarding maps is blocked + Can't link my Ubisoft account.. 
Awarding maps is blocked + Can't link my Ubisoft account..
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
Awarding maps is blocked + Can't link my Ubisoft account..  
Hello,

I've rewarded maps without any problems until now..

As of today, Awarding is blocked for me unless I link my Ubisoft account which I don't mind.
Sadly it won't work neither. I get the following message from you: "This account is already linked to another account."

I'm not sure what is up..
Only thing I could think of is that I use to have a different account on a similar website to trackmania.exchange but about 10 years ago !
Was it even the same people behind the platform ? And I don't remember at all having at the time a Ubisoft account nor linking them together.
Anyway, I tried to find this old account again but couldn't.. No trace of it in my different emails.

Could you help me please ?

TM is pretty much the only game I play and I would like to keep being a minimum active with the community by awarding sick maps made by great mappers.

Thanks,

Best,
Last edited by Markoz,

Hey markoz,

if you login with your Ubisoft Account on TMX and go to the profile page: What is the UserID of this account?

I can unlink it from this account, so you can link it to this one.

Developer

Oh ! I didn't know you could connect with Ubisoft directly. It worked and indeed I found the culprit.
My mistake, seems I accidently made a new account one night, 4 months ago.. I have no recollection what so ever ^^"

ID 38929

Account seems blank / virgin. If it's true, please go head and destroy it :)

Too bad, I thought for a sec I was about to find my ooold account back !

Thank for the quick support and have a great week.

Btw, big up for all MX team's work through out the years. TM exchange, and all that comes with, are great tools and we do appreciate them a lot ! :award:
Last edited by Markoz,

Thanks Markoz, you can now log in to your regular account (via MX / Maniaplanet login) and then link your account here.
Developer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply