Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC April 2021 - Mixing Styles 
MTC April 2021 - Mixing Styles
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  10 Observers

can a admin add my map to the mappack pls

Done @bladerunner

I accidentily uploaded my map outside of the mappack lol could an admin add mine too im quite new.
Here's the link:
Last edited by r_teroor,

Done :)

https://trackmania.exchange/s/tr/27950

First time participating in a mapping contest. Combining all four surfaces in equal amounts was a challenge that lead to a challenging map with fun transitions. :d

Participation is now closed :)

The results are in and we know our winner for the month of April :)

I would like to thank the four judges for this month:   Neon1990,   SkyLinerAka,   deadfish &   KnightJr for their judging and the dedication they put into.

THE RESULTS

The tenth Monthly Track Contest of TrackMania sees a new participant in MTC as a winner, "  Newtron". He combined perfectly the four surfaces needed for this theme for an amazing result, interesting surface transitions in a cool and smooth map, score is tight but he managed to be 1st with 9 points ahead of the other participants. Congratulations :) :award:

For second place we got an interesting collab map by the   BE_Project from BE team this time featuring   stupskiesel &   SHIFT_Doomer.BE. A bit hard for beginners but a really cool transitional map, using a lot of surface change tricks in a short and speed map. Not far from the 1st place but that's a deserved 2nd place. Good job to them :) :silver:

And to close this podium here is the 3rd place with a cool map by   Trackmaniadude with a really amazing map with using a lot custom blocks to connect ingeniusly surfaces to others and with a particularly nice beugslide on dirt. Good job to him for this third place :) :bronze:

A really close top3 even top5, some really good ideas and maps seen in this mappack good job to everyone.

1. Place "Pandemonium [MTC] by   Newtron" - 210/250
2. Place "[MTC] Frozen Yogurt by   BE_Project" - 201/250
3. Place "[MTC] - Materialistic by   Trackmaniadude" - 193/250

Here are the placements:

Video of this month MTC:

You can find the full feedback of the judges in the results:

Full Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19GjCVUjV5jXGy8h3PXN0e5b1T4xQO7gHWkT_etaiBy4/edit?usp=sharing

We thanks ALL participants/judges and see you for the nexts competitions!

Finally! It was the first time I participated in a long time so I was anxious to see the feedback. Happy with a 4th place, too. Thanks to the judges.

Wow., thank you. Congrats to everybody who participated. Also thank you to the judges for their comments, that's definitely super helpful insight :)
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply