Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Having trouble making Sausage Ice Blocks for Trackmania 2020 
Having trouble making Sausage Ice Blocks for Trackmania 2020
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  3 Observers
Having trouble making Sausage Ice Blocks for Trackmania 2020  
I'm on a quest to make a set of custom sausage ice blocks. (because it is the most fun surface to drive on in my opnion :) ) I've been using the in-game custom block tools to convert normal sausage blocks over to ice material, but I'm running into some major issues. So far there seems to be 2 outcomes when using this method, neither of which are good.

Outcome #1
The act of adding a customized variant renders your block invisible. Adding a texture while in this state does nothing to help. Not only are the blocks invisible, but non-solid too. You can drive right though where there should be mesh. I've attached a video of what I mean.

Outcome #2
You use the exact same method as before, but this specific block you are using doesnt seem to turn it's self invisible and functions normally. You are able to change the texture! But now when rendering your ice looks all poopy and messed up. :(

Is it possible to achieve any other outcome using the in game tools? I have been at this for literal hours trying different things. So frustrating. :@
Should I be looking into external tools potentially? I need help desperately.
Last edited by Knoop,

This should help:

Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply