Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC] Dust Storm | Big Showcase | DL: 14-3-2021 
[SC] Dust Storm | Big Showcase | DL: 14-3-2021
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  4 Observers
[SC] Dust Storm | Big Showcase | DL: 14-3-2021  
Hey guys,

Since I've been out of the hospital (my liver and spleen were severly damaged after an unfortunate infection added with wrong antibiotics) I have spend the time that I had energy to do something building on TM. It will take months before I will be recovered, I can't see any other people in real life until then because of the risk of covid, and this is a fun way to spend the amount of time that I have. I've been working for the first time with OpenPlanet and free blocks, so this was quite a new way of building for me. Really happy about the end result, but now I need a good screenshot. The previous time I held a screenshot competition I was absolutely amazed by the quality, so I count on you guys again, can you help me out?

Replay
I don't really have any specific things I want in the screenshot, if it can be somewhat themed to the track that would be cool, but it's definitely not a must :d

Vix :cool:

e: I am also making a YT video for it, so if there are multiple good screens, I'd love to use one for the TMX page and one for the youtube thumbnail if that's okay :d Of course the making of the thumbnail will be credited with a big showcase as well.
Last edited by Vixxa,

Hope the screen is alright. :)
Get well soon!

I am not expecting another screen coming in, so that's an easy win I guess? :p Yet, this screen would not be easy to beat anyway, I think it is so well made, actually something I wanted without even knowing I did. I love how wild you made this, with the text, the smooth blend between the storm and the track, I love it a lot, It's my desktop background now :d

:done: :done: :done:
Last edited by Vixxa,

yeah, I wouldn't even try to make a thumbnail, because Gilli's one is top Notch imo. (y)

oh my god that is amazing Gilli!
Blocks are our friends <3
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply