Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC March 2021 - Naturally Scenic 
MTC March 2021 - Naturally Scenic
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  9 Observers

Hi,
First participation here (and a bit of a last minute submission, but I made it in time :p)

Really cool that everyone went for a different environment, good job guys !

PS : I got hit by the timeout error when publishing, but I believe everything went right ?

Participation is now closed :)

lots of great entry's :)
Good luck all (=

The results are in and we know our winners for the month of March :)

I would like to thank the three judges for this month:   Neon1990,   SkyLinerAka   skybaxrider»UD for their judging and the dedication they put into. And a bigger thanks to   SkyLinerAka for the beautiful video he made about these amazing maps.

THE RESULTS

The nineth Monthly Track Contest of TrackMania sees ... not ONE winner but .. TWO ...
1st A collaboration map as the "  BE_Project" account features a 3 people map this time; people from BE multigaming team, a beautiful and immersiv map, with a lot of work with customs an original and a cool layout. Here they are   SHIFT_Doomer.BE,   stupskiesel and   StunTMan. With this fullspeed/speedfun map they were able to reach 177 out of 200 points, but they aren't alone this time.
1st The second winner of this month MTC is   Mikey_______ with his beautiful scenerized cavern, a really cool underground atmosphere and a really technical layout using some crazy ideas in it with reactor boost wallride turns for example that have been pushed into TOTD by the community. Good job to the two winners :gold:

2nd For second place we got again another TOTD map, an amazing scenery maya themed into a beautiful jungle, and a cool speedtech/fun layout map by   Bladerunner78. A beginner friendly map that may have done a really cool MTC publicity in the TM community, that's not a first place but not far from it. Really well done, good job to him :) :silver:

3rd And to close this podium here is the 3rd place with map that have done the same job like the 2nd placed one AGAIN another TOTD by   OregoX. A vanilla nature oriented map using some items with parsimony. Good job to him for this third place :) :bronze:

1. Place "MTC - Stranded by   BE_Project" - 177/200
1. Place "MTC - Cavern by   Mikey_______" - 177/200
2. Place "MTC - Yucatán by   Bladerunner78" - 165.5/200
3. Place "MTC - Green Canyon by   OregoX" - 156.5/200

Here are the placements:

You can find the full feedback of the judges in the results:

Full Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M5F1i_-4Hvi1f4St0wIYs6C-moYz1ZY1a-NZXbiv7No/edit?usp=sharing

As we take our time to make the things good here is a bonus for the three winners, a video made by   SkyLinerAka. Enjoy!

I would like to say that i was really amazed by all the TOTD's that turned out from this mappack, good job to everyone who have participated, the judges and see you for the nexts competitions!
Last edited by r_teroor,

Thanks a lot for the results, it was really interesting to read and for my first MTC I'm happy. It's pretty interesting to map following a theme like that and getting the feedbacks (even if quite later) is really cool.

Thanks for your time and pros to everyone !

I will gladly take part in future editions, can really help to improve my mapping skills.

Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply