Location: Home  Community Forums  Feedback  Not ranked in this season? 
Not ranked in this season?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
Not ranked in this season?  
Hi all!
I have recently moved to TM 2020 and its TMX page (I have played several years TM United and TM2). I am curious about the following message:

You are not ranked yet in this season.
Upload replays to participate in the leaderboard.

I have already uploaded several replays, and still I don't get a ranking :'( . Why is this so? Is there a minimum number of replay uploads, or something similar, before getting a rank? In any case, I can see other players ranked with just a few points, so it suggests there may be some problem with my TMX account? No idea. I would appreciate any ideas/help. Thanks in advance
:) :)
Andrés

Hi andres,

it doesn't say it on the site yet, but Nadeo maps are excluded.
Developer

Thanks! It makes sense indeed. In TMX United there is also a separate leaderboard for nadeo tracks. I should have realised of that.

Andrés ;)

Hi again,

with the change of season, I understand that the season leaderboard is reset to zero for all players. However, I have uploaded several replays during the last three days and I'm not ranked in this season yet. Sorry to ask again, but reading the "Rules&Guides" didn't help. Is it maybe that only tracks uploaded during the spring season count towards the spring season leaderboard? My uploads have continued to contribute to he mappack leaderboards, but not to the srping leaderboard. Why? :thinking:

Thanks again! :)

Hey andresaguado,

the leaderboard counts replays according to the following criteria (excerpt from the (?) button):
... says:
Which replays get counted?
- maps on non-nadeo maps
- maps from this and the previous season

I found that the maps you were uploading replays on were more than 6 months old. The previous season started at January 1st.
Developer

OK, thanks a lot for your reply, it is all clear now :cool:
And sorry for being so dumb :'( , but where is exactly that (?) symbol you mention?. I have seen that symbol, for example, close to the "map tags" and it displays an explanation of the meaning of all those tags, but I could not locate the one you mention explaining the rules for uploads.

Andrés

EDIT: forget about it, I now found it! Thanks for your help again
Last edited by andresaguado,
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply