Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC December 2020 - Christmas Wishlist 
MTC December 2020 - Christmas Wishlist
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  12 Observers

the decision come later this month :thinking:

The results are in and we know our winner for the month of December

First of all i want to say Sorry for letting you guys so long wait for the results of this MTC. We had some issues which we got solved.

I would like to thank the four judges for this month:   skybaxrider»UD ,   Neon1990 and MnM.Carpenostra for their judging and the dedication they put into.

The last Monthly Track Contest of 2020 in TrackMania sees a winner, a well known Mapper and Driver who also made a couple of Trackmania Grand League Maps. He took close to all requirements from the Christmas Whishlist and impress with an amazing Map with all the different Parts and an quite inovative style. It is   Tona with his awesome Mixed Map. he manage to be 1st with 9.5 points ahead of the other participants. His total Points are 200 out of 253. Ofc he was able to convince the judges across the board that his map deserve this month MTC. Congratulations :) :award:

For the Second place we got an nice Transition Map also close to use all requirements from the Christmas wishlist by   Babi . Really Crazy Ideas and a nice flow in his Map. He managed to get 190.5 of 253 Points. You did an amazing Job here (y) :)

The Third Place were also really inovative and creative like our first and second place and the third place goes to   StunTMan . With his Mixed Map he reach 185.5 out of 253Points. Congratulations :)

1.Place "Dear Santa [MTC] by   Tona 200/253 Points
2.Place "MTC - Eurëka! by   Babi 190.5/253 Points
3.Place "[MTC 2020-12] Nordic Lights by   StunTMan 185.5/253 Points

HERE THE PLACEMENTPOINTS

You can find the full feedback of the judges in the results:

FULL RESULTS HERE Click here

We thanks ALL participants and see you for the next competition!

Here also an video of the Top 3 Maps

Yay :cool: ! The Novating Community snatched all three podium places. :heart:

GG Guys. :)
Hit me up for the Screenshot. You already see it on the thumbnail of the video.

0.5 :s gg all! :d

Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply