Location: Home  Community Forums  Share Your Maps  The trump card 2020 
The trump card 2020
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  3 Observers
The trump card 2020  
I'm doing a rebuild of Crusards The Trump Card for Trackmania 2020. He gave me permission before and I'm sure he wouldn't mind again. I want to show the capabilities of the game to new players and thought this would be a good starting point. Is there any players from the original Stadium that would like to test the track before release? I'm half way through the build, I'm modifying the parachute jump for 2020 and still thinking if I should do a mod for it.
Any feedback would be nice.
Thank you
Skele

I'm available :)

niZe says:
I'm available :)

The track is built but no media tracker work done yet. I'm trying to validate it atm and finding it hard lol

Excuse the graphics and the bad driving. I should be good at this after 13 years :d
The Trump Card 2020 so far.

There is still a lot of room for improvement, especially the scenery, a lot of empty space there :p
Also for the driving, I didn't really play the previous versions of the map, but there were a lot of straight lines. The map was still enjoyable to play though.
Mediatracker looked good as well, maybe some more storyline towards the end would be cool :)
Last edited by niZe,

niZe says:
There is still a lot of room for improvement, especially the scenery, a lot of empty space there :p
Also for the driving, I didn't really play the previous versions of the map, but there were a lot of straight lines. The map was still enjoyable to play though.
Mediatracker looked good as well, maybe some more storyline towards the end would be cool :)

It's a replica of the original track. The straight lines are there for Mediatracker and wont be noticed on the final when all Mediatracker is added (there's a lot more to add).
I'm planning on adding scenery which was never available for original builder.
Thanks for your feedback and I'll message you an update soon

Took a while but it's now released, have fun
"The Trump Card 2020"

And now Mission Speedtek! :p
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply