Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  BGC - Backgrounds Contest | Closed 
BGC - Backgrounds Contest | Closed
Page: 1 of 4
Post Reply  18 Observers
BGC - Backgrounds Contest | Closed  

The TMX Backgrounds Contest is a contest that gives you the chance to get your many screenshots chosen as background image for the whole site! There will of course be a few rules and requirements, which you can find below.

If we end up getting a lot of submissions, we might choose more than just one set of backgrounds to use, so feel free to submit multiple times (though limited at 3 submissions per user.)

Rules & Requirements
– Must be captured in Trackmania (Trackmania², ShootMania & older TrackMania games not included!)
– Must be Trackmania related.
– Must be sized 3840px x 2160px.
– Must be available in a dark/light or night/day versions, from the same image.
– Must have the main focus of the image be on the sides, so it's not hidden behind the page itself. *see below
– Image editing is allowed, and encouraged, but the image should remain recognizably Trackmania.
– Track mods, 3D car models and car skins are allowed.
– No text (other than in-game signs and such) allowed on your backgrounds.

*focus area for content of the images. (old background for reference)

How to submit
You can submit your images by replying to this thread, please include both your versions(light/dark) in the same post. If you want to submit multiple times, please do so in different posts. When you submit, please add the author of the track that you used in the screenshot. If you built a track specifically for the background, this would be your own nickname.

At the end of the month, the TMX crew will pick the best set of background and those will be the backgrounds on the site for that month.

Reward
There's currently no prizes for getting your background picked. You will, however, get your name showcased in the bottom corner, until the background gets updated again. As a side bonus, you can use maps from your friends and get their name showcased there as well, or have your name show multiple times by using your own maps.
Last edited by Keissla.wp,
Designer

It seems like TM can't do screenshots larger than my monitor resolution :( Anyone know a fix for this?
Edit: my bad, it works if TM is windowed :d
Last edited by Tuta,
Blocks are our friends <3

-- PICKED FOR AUGUST 2020 --

Ok got it now hehe :cool:

Here is an entry from me:

Track is by myself as well :|

Go ahead and tell me if you think they need some adjustments or something!

Cheers!
Blocks are our friends <3

Is there a deadline to this?

Nope, its always open for submissions. :)
Designer

-- PICKED FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 --

Map: "Howling Canyon by   alrexX

-- PICKED FOR AUGUST 2021 --

Map: "Outlandish V2 by   DeeKayTripleDee

-- PICKED FOR OCTOBER 2020 --

The map is "MTC - Glitch".

-- PICKED FOR NOVEMBER 2021 --

"Neige (雪)"

-- PICKED FOR JANUARY 2021 --

The map is one I made for the CPS, but it isn't released.

Page: 1 of 4 Post Reply