Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC September 2020 - I Can Finish In 20 Seconds! 
MTC September 2020 - I Can Finish In 20 Seconds!
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  22 Observers

A short but confusing Hell Park.

Submissions closed  
Submissions are officially closed! Thank you everyone for 25 submissions coming in this month.

What's next? The maps will be judged and assigned scores! That can take a while, as we want to make sure to drive every submitted map for long enough to give them a good score and adequate feedback.

Who judges the maps? A dedicated panel of judges

The judging panel consists of several players that have a longstanding history of playing and building maps in Trackmania - their expertise allows them to give every participant feedback on their maps and assign objective scores to the submissions.

I am looking for some judges. So if you think you have the experience to be part of this months judging panel and make your vote count more, send me a message!

The results are in and we know our winner for the month of September :)

I would like to thank the three judges for this month:   eFFecT and   r_teroor for their judging. They took their time to play your maps and came to an overall judgment that sees a clear winner and a very close midfield!

THE RESULTS

The third Monthly Track Contest of TrackMania is won by   Proff10. With 129 out of 150 points, he was able to convince the judges across the board that he built a map worthy of winning this month's contest. Congratulations :) :award:

1. Place "Proff - MTC - Power Source by   Proff10 - 129/150
2. Place "MTC - Scotland by   jaaan - 122/150
3. Place "MTC - Warrens by   velv - 118/150

Here is the Top 10:

You can find the full results and feedback of the judges in the result sheet:

Full Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Io-99kA_nQtmfbCCMwcSWM4LfZsPN7CLVgreNPG_zK0/edit?usp=sharing

See you for the next competition!
Last edited by r_teroor,

GZ Guys. :)

Proff your screen allready is pretty nice but if you want a new one, you can hit me up and i will make you one.

Good Job to all participants i had fun to test all the maps. I had nice surprises as a judge and i hope i'd judge well, feel free to pm me if i got something wrong ;).

Good Job to the winners and specially Proff10 who got the victory by far :)
Last edited by r_teroor,

gz to the winners !

Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply