Location: Home  Community Forums  Sign Packs  Released! Sparkster's animated trigger block signs. 
Released! Sparkster's animated trigger block signs.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  5 Observers
Hello everyone.

I would like to present my newest ongoing project. My custom animated trigger block signs.

They will include all trigger blocks, you know Start, Checkpoint, Finish and Multilap. It will be a moving text with various translations. And if you are asking, why some translations are wrong, I did them on purpose, I mean... TMTurbo has also wrong translated text. (Who the F writes Fertigstellen in German instead of Ziel????)

Here is a preview of the start animation. I do hope you like it

Here is the download for you.
Sparkster
Last edited by Sparkster,

Awesome!!
Blocks are our friends <3

I'm glad that you like it Tuta.

To increase the hype even more, I have the finish preview for you.

I have also did the CP ones.

When it's done, I will be zipping only the no logo ones. (Unless you want them with the New Stadium Sparkstedition logo, too)

Almost there. Just only the same animation without the Logo and it's done. FYI, I will only share the no-logo version to you, unless you want it with the New Stadium Sparkstedition logo, too.
Wow!  
These look great! Looking forward to using them!

Some discord members have found an error in the french Multilap translation. Thx for pointing it out, Nerpson and TX-Jer27.
I have finished it and happy to announce the release of my animated trigger block signs.

The download link contains the no logo pack version. If you really want the one with the logo, then PM me or write here.

Here is the download for you.

Sparkster says:

When it's done, I will be zipping only the no logo ones. (Unless you want them with the New Stadium Sparkstedition logo, too)

Thank you so much for these sign packs,
just FYI, In French you do not say "Finition" for the Finish nor "Partir" for the Start nor "Plusieurs Tours" for multilap but more "Arrivée", "Départ" and "Multi-tour" respectively.

Once again thank you so much for your work.

Catalyst says:
Sparkster says:

Thank you so much for these sign packs,
just FYI, In French you do not say "Finition" for the Finish nor "Partir" for the Start nor "Plusieurs Tours" for multilap but more "Arrivée", "Départ" and "Multi-tour" respectively.

Once again thank you so much for your work.

Yw!^^

However, replacing the Partir, Finition and Plusieurs Tours with your suggestions will require a full re-work. Thanks for the heads-up, anyway
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply