Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC] Iridescent | Big Showcase | DL: 2th of Aug 
[SC] Iridescent | Big Showcase | DL: 2th of Aug
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  4 Observers

Nice ones dudes.
Tuta, i prefer your first screen, but your second is well worked too :build: :build:
And Gilli, nice angle again, and sober as usual :d

Will be fun and constructive having other screeners 8-|
Last edited by ChaX,

First of all, thank you guys for delivering the quality screens.

For Tuta: I also saw the first one, just didn't want to reply before the deadline to not influence anything. I love the bright usage of colors, it's chaotic in a good way. I prefer the second screen as I just like the angle a bit more. Really cool.

Chax: Really clever to split the screen in 3 parts just like the map. It looks really clean and the text is beautiful. Very impressive.

Gilli: The cleanest of all, I really like the bubble idea which has iridescent colors reflected. Really smart and original.

This was actually the hardest one to pick ever on a TM game. Even tho only 1 wins for the screen on the forum, I'd like to use the other 2 for instance for a Youtube thumbnail if that's fine with you guys.

The winner for this competition is Tuta, I'm just in love with the way you edited it. But both Chax and Gilli were not far from getting the 1st spot, and you guys will have the smaller showcase for sure. Once again, thank you guys for participating, your work is really appreciated :d

Congratulations Tuta!
I love both of the screens you and Chax made.
It is sure fine with me, if you want to take the screen for something different! The map is insane and i am in fact honored, that you want to use my screen.
Thankl you for the small showcase.

Gg Tuta, and well done Gilli.
For sure Vixen you can use my screen. It's why it's done for. ;)
The thing i liked the most about your map except colors changing, was the surprise of black hole ending.
Last edited by ChaX,

So cool, tyy! :d

I can understand it was hard! Now we're awaiting release :d :d
Blocks are our friends <3

:done: :done: :done:

Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply