Location: Home  Community Forums  Sign Packs  Banner / Checkpoint signs 
Banner / Checkpoint signs
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  3 Observers
Banner / Checkpoint signs  
Hey everyone,

I've already created some signs for TrackMania² Stadium and here the version for TrackMania 2020 (y)

You can download them here: Download signs

To use them, extract the ZIP file and copy the content into the following directory: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Trackmania\Skins\Any\Advertisement6x1\

greetz InvaderZim

P.S. Here is a small page with all available images: Demo Page

Last edited by InvaderZim,

How ?  
Hi, can you help me please, i created a sign pack like your. And I don't know what to write in the locator files. Please help me dude ! Thanks for your reply.

Hey InvaderZim, really nice signs! Might use these for my next track.

NeoriionTM says:
Hi, can you help me please, i created a sign pack like your. And I don't know what to write in the locator files. Please help me dude ! Thanks for your reply.

A locator file should just be a direct link to the sign image (needs to be direct, linking to an album page like imgur will not work), so that anyone playing a map can fetch the image files for the map.

EX (using the CP_10 sign as an example):

You'd want to upload the sign image somewhere, get the direct link to the image (right click > open image in new tab if you don't have the direct link), then paste it into the .loc file you make.

Last edited by tenaesaei,

tenaesaei says:
Hey InvaderZim, really nice signs! Might use these for my next track.

NeoriionTM says:

A locator file should just be a direct link to the sign image (needs to be direct, linking to an album page like imgur will not work), so that anyone playing a map can fetch the image files for the map.

EX (using the CP_10 sign as an example):

You'd want to upload the sign image somewhere, get the direct link to the image (right click > open image in new tab if you don't have the direct link), then paste it into the .loc file you make.

Ok thank you guy,

Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply