Search Results
Read Post 10:47 PM on 10-Jul-2020
 Ozon
# Fixes: - Forum: No more errors when creating / viewing a thread - Track Page: Image selector now indicates selected picture - Track Search: Fixed searching for "Has custom Screenshot" - Support: You can now also support us from TMX (supporter...

Read Post 9:39 PM on 10-Jul-2020
 Ozon
Hey Gilli, this will also be fixed right before midnight!

Read Post 8:18 PM on 10-Jul-2020
 Gilli
Hey, i found another bug when i released my latest track. The track was flagged as unreleased since i was waiting for the screencomp to finish. Some people downloaded it i guess to make screens and the "who downloaded it" button worked, but sinc...

Read Post 8:03 PM on 10-Jul-2020
 Gilli
Hellow :) https://i.imgur.com/I3v2hOr.jpg idk about the text tho...

Read Post 7:50 PM on 10-Jul-2020
 Ozon
Hey Gilli, the fix will come tonight with the new update. Thank you!

Read Post 6:59 PM on 10-Jul-2020
 Gilli
Hey guys, i just wanted to release a map and because 2403 won the screencomp i wanted to give him his showcase, but the showcase command is not working for me. Am i doing something wrong? 898

Read Post 6:21 PM on 10-Jul-2020
 Gilli
Screencomp is closed now. Big thanks to squiki for that lovely Screen you absolutely won the big showcase. You don't have any maps yet squiki so what do you want in that big showcase? Do you by chance have a lager version of that screen?

Read Post 5:43 PM on 10-Jul-2020
 Ozon
This changelog concludes all updates for TMX and MX respectively in the most detail possible. Initial release changes (to the previous MX version): # Tracks * HD image upload enabled * Supporters can upload up to 5 images to their tracks #...

Read Post 9:59 AM on 10-Jul-2020
 Shyin
Hi, I don't know where to post it so I'm sorry if it's not here I have to do. When you're a mapper but you can't be here for the map release, you need to release the map before you leave or something else, So I think we should add an option to pro...

Read Post 6:38 AM on 10-Jul-2020
 master94ga
Thanks for the screen, I like it! :cool: