Search Results
Read Post 9:58 PM on 07-Oct-2020
 Ozon
Thanks, I forgot about it. Should work now.

Read Post 8:38 PM on 07-Oct-2020
 quozpowa
The problem is still in production (on this page : https://trackmania.exchange/upload/track/files )

Read Post 7:58 PM on 07-Oct-2020
 Rexasaurus
Just got the same issue when I tried to update my 18533 map's details. "Your account must be linked to your Uplay account." I'm 99.99999% certain that it is as well, not sure what's wrong here. If they're not, I saw nowhere to do so. EDIT: M...

Read Post 7:09 PM on 07-Oct-2020
  Sky
Link to this Leaderboard Official Leaderboard Welcome to this leaderboard! It is one in a series of style-specific leaderboards on TMX that allow players to compare their skills against others in the same style. Make sure to also check out the...

Read Post 7:08 PM on 07-Oct-2020
  Sky
Link to this Leaderboard Official Leaderboard Welcome to this leaderboard! It is one in a series of style-specific leaderboards on TMX that allow players to compare their skills against others in the same style. Make sure to also check out the...

Read Post 7:04 PM on 07-Oct-2020
 Ozon
Hey Taccnien, it should be fixed now.

Read Post 6:52 PM on 07-Oct-2020
 Ozon
Fixed. :build:

Read Post 6:48 PM on 07-Oct-2020
 Ozon
* Fixed an error when uploading to hidden maps (reported by @Jollysivie) * Fixed the Uplay Account link error (reported by @everyone) * Fixed a bug in the TOP 25 replay score distribution * Fixed scoring of replays with same time (reported by @der...

Read Post 6:16 PM on 07-Oct-2020
 Taccnien
I linked my MX account with Uplay account today. However when I attempt to upload a map, I get this error when entering "upload map" page. Unexpected Runtime Error Something went wrong: Your account must be linked to your uplay account.

Read Post 2:02 PM on 07-Oct-2020
 Hitchy!
This one is pretty nice :) 18450