Search Results
Read Post 10:40 PM on 06-May-2021
 Ozon
Yes I have more than 2Mo. Is it possible to share the custom items with something else than trackmania-exchange ? For example juste a link or something like that where players can downloads a folder with the customs I used ? You can get Openpl...

Read Post 4:51 PM on 06-May-2021
 r_teroor
If your map have more than 2 Mo IN GAME not in your files, then the map cant save all the items in it and so people cant see them. You can put extra link in the description of the track but well imo a lot of people will not do the work of putting the...

Read Post 2:13 PM on 06-May-2021
 Nasti_Eb
Yes I have more than 2Mo. Is it possible to share the custom items with something else than trackmania-exchange ? For example juste a link or something like that where players can downloads a folder with the customs I used ?

Read Post 11:26 AM on 06-May-2021
 Neon1990
New map by me and Rocky Starfield Transitional dirt with sick Lagoon scenery :cool: 28488 Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZSL7z8Ib2k

Read Post 4:26 PM on 05-May-2021
 r_teroor
When you saved your map are you under the limit of 2Mo of items? And dont spam too much the same item sometimes it will disapear with no reason.

Read Post 8:55 AM on 05-May-2021
 Nasti_Eb
Hi everyone, I'm facing a little problem. I imported a map on tm-exchange using a lot of custom blocks but 2 persons told me that the customs were missing after downloading the map. Does anyone knows what am I suppose to do to import the customs...

Read Post 9:33 PM on 04-May-2021
 SkiFreak
28358 My biggest project yet, I am very proud of it :D

Read Post 6:47 PM on 04-May-2021
 SapphiroN
Hey! Online records work only if Nadeo has a copy of your map on their servers. This means your map needs to be played in map review, on a server or in club activities for the online records to show up. I hope this clears it up!

Read Post 2:20 PM on 04-May-2021
 SparklingW
Crazy creative map up through a cliff making you lose your sense of up and down. After climbing all the way up, you get a beautiful satisfying launch to end it off. 28430

Read Post 11:25 AM on 04-May-2021
 dominikp80
The construction site, map which is themed around construction site. You want to ride next to cranes? If so, this is the map. If not, you should still try it. Map contains few drifts, grass and dirt parts, but mostly roads. HAVE FUN! 28810