Search Results
Read Post 4:46 PM on 14-Dec-2021
 Araknuum
My apologies. Further discussion has convinced me I am in error to post this here. I can delete unless you'd rather close and archive. Either way, thanks for letting me go ahead, I've learned a lot from this mistake. :)

Read Post 4:36 PM on 14-Dec-2021
 WISPSchlumpy
I think the biggest problem of skipping map review is that it seems like its only done because of the popularity of the mapper and not the map itself. Like plastikflüsterer. it was received as one of the worst totds this year and skipped mr (as far a...

Read Post 8:08 PM on 13-Dec-2021
 Proff10
Here is my newest track, showcasing my best maps of the year. 46311

Read Post 6:33 PM on 13-Dec-2021
  eyebo
I feel like if you make a good map, then it's naturally going to get picked. If someone's map isn't getting picked, they just need to make better and/or more fitting maps for TOTD (and ultimately COTD). I think by now most of us know what things N...

Read Post 6:09 PM on 13-Dec-2021
 ThaumicTom
As you wish. Please just note, and any person to further comment on this, that these "grievances" are not on us if they aren't related to our community projects and that, as I mentioned, we do not pick what is TOTD or not.

Read Post 6:06 PM on 13-Dec-2021
 Araknuum
The people who were involved in discussing those topics I laid out in the op are invited to share here. It's not my intent to criticize or provide specific feedback to TMX, but to perhaps rally mappers from the community here behind an initiative we'...

Read Post 5:53 PM on 13-Dec-2021
 ThaumicTom
"The majority of those discussing had no problem with community events being pre-picked and featured, and the map announcement which precipitated this discussion was not from the CCP or any community project afaik." You are coming to ManiaExchange...

Read Post 5:43 PM on 13-Dec-2021
 Araknuum
I understand what you mean, but you, we, are the people who make maps. This is a thread to begin properly enumerating our grievances in preparation for presenting to Nadeo, not the presentation itself. The majority of those discussing had no problem...

Read Post 5:26 PM on 13-Dec-2021
 ThaumicTom
Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us about your concerns of the current TOTD Situation. You bring up valid points, however there is not much we can do about this since we are not affiliated with Nadeo. The Christmas Calendar Project has been...

Read Post 4:45 PM on 13-Dec-2021
 Araknuum
An impromptu meeting about the state of map review servers, ToTD selection, and opportunities for exposure in the mapping community, took place today in the TMA Discord #totd-discussion channel. A mapper pointed out that another pre-picked, stre...