Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  [FIXED] Trackmania 2020 signs madness 
[FIXED] Trackmania 2020 signs madness
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
[FIXED] Trackmania 2020 signs madness  
Hey, I finished my first ever map in trackmania (2020). I uploaded 4 images to maniadcn.net and imported them into the track for signs.
I use 1 .webm animation and 3 .png's. It's sometimes in the editor a bit buggy and I have to reload the map (animation gets stuck when using it on multiple signs or some signs not loading at all). But I get all working usually. I usually just paste the maniacdn.net links into the URL field of a sign. But I also tried inserting the files into the skin/any/advertisement4x1 folder with additional .loc files.

But somehow the signs aren't loading properly. Sometimes only the animation/webm works. Then I remake all signs - only the png's work.
Then I remake all signs again - nothing works ... Loop continues. Had 4 friends testing my map via the rooms feature - they saw the same results (after cache cleaning).

At this point I cleaned all Docs/Trackmania folder several times, cleaned all custom signs from the map file away (incl. saving, restarting TM + cleaning Cache) and then remade all signs atleast 10 times. I'm honestly turning mad.

Is this only happening to me? Didn't have those problems with TMNF back then.

Best Regards
Last edited by eyebo,

There were indeed some issues with signs when the game was new. These were all fixed, as far as I know.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply