Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Track Contest  MTC July 2022 - Change of perspective 
MTC July 2022 - Change of perspective
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  6 Observers
MTC July 2022 - Change of perspective  
Welcome to the MTC (Monthly Track Contest) for July 2022!
The MTC is a track building contest hosted by TrackmaniaExchange which challenges you to build a map with a specific theme.
There are no prerequisites or qualification requirements to enter, just continue reading the theme below, hop in your editor, and submit a track before the deadline!

:build: Theme: Change of Perspective
- Build a track which uses forced custom cameras for the entire length.
- Using multiple different custom cameras is allowed.
- Respawning from checkpoints must maintain the forced custom camera.
- Standard 1, 2, 3 camera views do not qualify as custom cameras.

(brb) Deadline: Entries must be submitted to the MTC mappack before 24/07/2022.
- Following the deadline, the Host will close the mappack for submissions. At that point, all maps in the mappack are considered valid entries.

:award: Prize
- Honor and right to brag!
- The winning track will be featured on the TrackmaniaExchange front page!

:wait: Rules
- One entry is allowed per user. Multi-author maps count as the single entry for all authors involved.
- “MTC” must be present in the track name as it appears on TMX.
- All entries must be built using the latest version of the game.
- All entries must be built specifically for this MTC.
- Blockmixing, Offgrid mapping, and Embedded Items are allowed.
- Texture mods are allowed.
- Royal tracks are not allowed.

:done: Judging System
All entries will be graded by a panel of judges who will be studying each map based on the following criteria:

Theme (20 pts): How well does the track fit the theme? How creatively did you implement the theme’s requirements? In this case we will judge the ingame MT
Design/Route (10 pts): Flow, smoothness, layout, speed, transitions, difficulty. The “Feel” of the track.
Details/Polish (10 pts): Signage, Scenery, Mediatracker (outside of Ingame Custom Cameras), etc. Does the track feel like it has the finishing touches?
Fun Factor (10 pts): Is the track fun to the judge? Some extra points can be given here.

Good luck! Please ask any questions in this thread, otherwise get to building!

If someone need help to understand how a custom camera work do not hesitate to ask

Tiny Wings (mtc)  

This is my submission for MTC July 2020 - Good Luck & Have Fun! :d

That is exactly why I like the MTCs so much! You can allways learn something new and have fun. This turned out better than I expected :d
Last edited by r_teroor,

I only discovered this mapping contest yesterday cuz Qlowb guy told me about it on the review server. I'd like to upload more maps with custom cam if that's possible to have more than 1, cuz i love custom cams!
Last edited by nawias,

Hi nawias. Its only one map per author sorry. For the moment i pick the first one. But if you wanna keep the second one then ask me by pm or replying here.

i can't decide which one is better 😖

For the moment its "SummerRide"
Last edited by r_teroor,

Turned out good
Last edited by AsckiTM,
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply